Pump House, Bristol
The Pump House is an historic public house situated in Hotwells on Bristol Harbour, Bristol, England.
The Pump House was built around 1870 by Thomas Howard as a Hydraulic Pumping House to provide power to the bridges and machines of Bristol Harbour. It was replaced by the current Hydraulic engine house in the 1880s and having seen many uses across the years, it is now a public house.
The current owners, Head chef Toby Gritten and Daniel Obern, took over The Pump House in April 2007 and following some modernisation and refurbishment work, re-opened later that year in July.
For more detail, Click Here..